Connectable Resource Pack 1.18.2, 1.17.1 it was specially made to add texture to the wide range of blocks. Distinguishing between fuzzy or broken textures when connecting completely different objects, this new package allows Minecrafter to blend well. In particular, copper blocks have transitions between variants. The different features feature double-tiered first-tier tiles with custom brick texture, sandstone staircase fronts with edges on each staircase, and custom sandstone CTM backing for the bottom sandstone (mostly based on the texture of their sides). In general, with this package, you will get the most out of your game and be able to improve your overall environment.
Connectibles Resource / Texture Pack Installation Guide
- Make sure you do Optifine installs and works properly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select “Resource Package Folder.”
- The Resourcepacks folder opens where you need to copy the texture package.
- The texture package will appear in the available packages column after copying. Click on it to go to the selected column.
- Launch a new game or download an old one. The texture will work on all saves.
Connectibles Resource Pack download links
Minecraft ⇒ 1.18.2 + 1.17.1
How can I download this file to my computer or mobile device ?
Firstly, Follow our Telegram Channel.
Then you can download the file from the download link given below.
You can download it for free from our @modmenuapk telegram channel for thousands of game modes.