creator of Continuity [Fabric] 1.18.1 / 1.17.1 mod built around the latest APIs. It is possible for people to experiment with related textures in the best possible way.
More on continuity
- Fabric is a mod. In addition, the Optifine / MCPatcher CTM format is a creative package that offers full Optifine parity.
- The mode depends on the Fabric API and is only on the client side. It seems to have two useful resource packs. One offers default textures like Optifine. Conversely, it offers repair for cutting glass panels.
- There are currently two main CTM (Connected Texture Mapping) codes.
- Optifine / MCPatcher format
- Chisel / ConnectedTexturesMod format
- Fashion only supports Optifine / MCPatcher format! If chisel format support is essential, consider using it for ConnectedTexturesMod Fabric!
- Note that expanding mod and CTMF at the same time is an unsupported configuration, no less than a stretch!
About the Forge version
- The developer is not working on a Forge model for two reasons:
- Optifine. He has local support for Forge. After all, a Forge model would not be very useful at first.
- Forge’s API model. It is completely different from the Fabric APAI (FRAPI) model managed by Fabric. Moreover, exchanging with him could not require much effort. Unfortunately, this may not be the case with fashion.
- You will be able to access the Modrinth Page and Discord for additional hunting.
Continuity API and Library is a mod to enhance the high quality of your life in Minecraft.
Continuity Mod Installation
- Download and install the latest version Fabric APIa and Fabric Modloader
- Download Follow Mod (selected versions below)
- Put it in the downloaded mod folder ./minecraft/mods/
- You can also install it Menu mode
Continuity Mod download links
Minecraft ⇒ 1.18.1 + 1.17.1
How can I download this file to my computer or mobile device ?
Firstly, Follow our Telegram Channel.
Then you can download the file from the download link given below.
You can download it for free from our @modmenuapk telegram channel for thousands of game modes.