Curios API Mod 1.18.1 / 1.17.1 / 1.16.5 / 1.15.2 / 1.14.4 is added to section Minecraft to make the API of accents and tools for every sport builder and client truly versatile and extensible. If you are enthusiastic and want more exploration, you can look at the article now.
In particular, the main purpose of this accent is to provide significant performance to builders with the intention of adding additional accent or tool slots conveniently and compatible. It also allows customers to configure these slots as needed. By default, this mod does not provide new content material in addition to the GUI in the list. In fact, there are only two objects. The latter is only available through the Inventive menu and is basically intended as an example for builders to use as soon as their integration is coded.
The mod It comes with many great options:
- Through a central library, the slots of equipment can be extended:
- New tool services can be created and managed through an identifier record.
- Equivalent identifiers are brought together collectively to provide full compatibility with potential objects in order to stop practical redundancies.
- However, distinctive identifiers may be used to mark distinctive types, as appropriate.
- Slots are created on demand:
- It is true that each slot can be made as desired, which means that no slot will be inserted by default. This feature will help reduce the number of redundant cracks that can be found, but they do not include the appropriate objects to insert into the slot.
- Slots are fully customizable:
- Slots can have customizable backgrounds that come in a variety of sizes and can be turned off or hidden.
- Through the API, builders can add or clear selected slots to add or clear selected slots to activate or flip participants ’slots.
- Flexible Elements-> Curiosity Relationships Using a useful vanilla tag system:
- In particular, potential oddities can be selected through the vanilla label system. This means that sorting objects into weird classes in the knowledge / curios / tags folder can be as simple and straightforward as making a .json file.
- Gadgets can be classified as your choice of curiosities, as long as they are labeled in the appropriate log data.
- Fully integrated with other inventory mechanics:
- Basically, Mending and Curses will be able to work well with all the important objects that can fit in the jewelry slots.
- In addition, there are a few options for builders to use in order to combine their objects and mechanics in a curiosity system.
- Available from a single GUI:
- This mod comes with its personal GUI available from stock. It will show a participant all the current intervals. From there, players are able to see all the extended tool slots in one central place without having to enter completely different stock GUIs.
You can get it now Curious API Mod free here, certainly, and luxurious in all its grandeur.
Curios API Mod Installation
- Download and install the latest version Fabric APIa and Fabric Modloader
- Download and install Forge API
- Download Curious API Mod (selected versions below)
- Put it in the downloaded mod folder ./minecraft/mods/
- You can also install it Menu mode
Curios API Mod download links
Minecraft (Fabric) 1.16.5 + 1.16.4 + 1.16.3 + 1.16.2
For Minecraft (Forge) 1.18.1 + 1.17.1 + 1.16.5
For Minecraft (Forge) 1.15.2 + 1.14.4 + 1.13.2
Mail Curios API Mod 1.18.1 / 1.17.1 (TheIllusiveC4 Mod Library) appeared first HDPackMod.
How can I download this file to my computer or mobile device ?
Firstly, Follow our Telegram Channel.
Then you can download the file from the download link given below.
You can download it for free from our @modmenuapk telegram channel for thousands of game modes.