Default dark mode resource 1.18.2, 1.17.1, 1.16.5 it doesn’t give much of a dark GUI though. In particular, the useful resource pack not only makes your GUI, but your HUD bars and stocks look fresher and brighter with a dark theme. The package is suitable for players who prefer a dark color due to their sporting experience, but it is still a must-try for everyone. Keep in mind that you want to install Optifine to make sure that the package works, and that fire extinguishers are also very useful for a greater sporting experience. If you find this package fascinating, download it from the links below and enjoy!
Default Dark Mode Resource / Texture Pack Installation Guide
- Make sure you do Optifine installs and works properly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select “Resource Package Folder.”
- The Resourcepacks folder opens where you need to copy the texture package.
- The texture package will appear in the available packages column after copying. Click on it to go to the selected column.
- Launch a new game or download an old one. The texture will work on all saves.
Links for downloading the default dark mode resource pack
Minecraft ⇒ 1.18.2 + 1.17.1 + 1.16.5 + 1.15.2
Minecraft ⇒ 1.14.4 + 1.13.2 + 1.12.2 + 1.11.2 + 1.10.2
Mail Default Dark Mode 1.18.2 Resource Pack 1.17.1 / 1.16.5 (16x) appeared first HDPackMod.
How can I download this file to my computer or mobile device ?
Firstly, Follow our Telegram Channel.
Then you can download the file from the download link given below.
You can download it for free from our @modmenuapk telegram channel for thousands of game modes.