Sustainability Reporter 1.18.1, 1.17.1 It is a small client-side mod that uses a variety of strategies to inform the participant when the tool is not robust. It uses tricky strategies like using sound or potion results and is fully configurable for ease through the game’s setup menu. So you can configure the mod as you prefer.
Sustainability Notifier Mod Features:
The mod tries to be as friendly as a potential server. A feature that does not work while it is associated with a vanilla server is the GiveFatigue feature.
- GiveFatigue – if the truth is that the participant is tired of mining when playing the tools to the maximum, so that you do not pick up the instrument by chance. (False by default)
- Proportion – is 1 in 100 of the strength of the tool it is checking (default is 10)
- PlaySound – if true, makes a noise to the participant if they try to use their instrument, but has little robustness (default is false)
- SendMessage – shows if your tool says that your device is weak (default is true)
- SendMessageColor – chooses the color / color of the message. (Default YELLOW)
- soundlocation – PlaySound determines the location of the playing sound. If the location of the embedded sound is false, it would say so within the record.
- quantity – Adjusts the amount that PlaySound uses to play sound. (Default 0.6) [1 was a bit loud]
Sustainability Notifier Mod Installation
- Download and install Forge API
- Download Sustainability Reporter mod (selected versions below)
- Put it in the downloaded mod folder ./minecraft/mods/
Sustainability Notifier Download Links
Minecraft ⇒ 1.18.1 + 1.17.1 + 1.16.5 + 1.15.2
Minecraft ⇒ 1.14.4 + 1.13.2 + 1.12.2 + 1.11.2
Mail Sustainability Notifier 1.18.1 / 1.17.1 mod (strength check) appeared first HDPackMod.
How can I download this file to my computer or mobile device ?
Firstly, Follow our Telegram Channel.
Then you can download the file from the download link given below.
You can download it for free from our @modmenuapk telegram channel for thousands of game modes.