Fire Rekindled Resource Pack 1.18.1, 1.17.1 for Minecraft establishes a small set of animations in the sport, largely related to showing the fire. Although Mojang undoubtedly does well in fire and smoke-like fireworks animations, it is usually very repetitive and gradually feels like a lack of its frame. With Hearth Rekindled, all firewall animations are refreshed to 32 to 64 frames per second, which are very compelling and real-life. In addition, new animations are saved to match the type of vanilla artwork, so they don’t look bad.
Fire Rekindled Resource / Texture Pack Installation Guide
- Make sure you do Optifine installs and works properly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select “Resource Package Folder.”
- The Resourcepacks folder opens where you need to copy the texture package.
- The texture package will appear in the available packages column after copying. Click on it to go to the selected column.
- Launch a new game or download an old one. The texture will work on all saves.
Fire Rekindled Resource Pack download links
Minecraft ⇒ 1.18.1 + 1.17.1
How can I download this file to my computer or mobile device ?
Firstly, Follow our Telegram Channel.
Then you can download the file from the download link given below.
You can download it for free from our @modmenuapk telegram channel for thousands of game modes.