GUI Retexture Resource Package 1.18.2, 1.17.1 It offers you a bright and interesting specialization while having fun with the game. Often, the actual GUI in Minecraft seems pretty boring to many players with its simple gray color. This aspect, however, can be improved by applying this Available Resource Pack. The GUI Retexture adjusts the various highlights of the game, whether it’s a loading screen or not, stock as well as participant results. Overall, these fine-tuned settings are sure to add an interesting problem to your game!
GUI Retexture Resource / Texture Pack Installation Guide
- Make sure you do Optifine installs and works properly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select “Resource Package Folder.”
- The Resourcepacks folder opens where you need to copy the texture package.
- The texture package will appear in the available packages column after copying. Click on it to go to the selected column.
- Launch a new game or download an old one. The texture will work on all saves.
GUI Retexture Resource Pack download links
Minecraft ⇒ 1.18.2 + 1.17.1
How can I download this file to my computer or mobile device ?
Firstly, Follow our Telegram Channel.
Then you can download the file from the download link given below.
You can download it for free from our @modmenuapk telegram channel for thousands of game modes.