Uncertainty is a texture of Minecraft 1.18.1 / 1.17.1 / 1.16.5 It was presented to the team with high quality textures, stunning detail and semi-3D models for the sport. The main goal of achieving audiovisuals that are unimaginable within the sport, the writer tried to make the textures as remarkable as the potential, thereby significantly increasing the immersion of the sport. The anomaly exceeds expectations.
Uncertainty Resource / Texture Pack Installation Guide
- Make sure you do Optifine installs and works properly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select “Resource Package Folder.”
- The Resourcepacks folder opens where you need to copy the texture package.
- The texture package will appear in the available packages column after copying. Click on it to go to the selected column.
- Launch a new game or download an old one. The texture will work on all saves.
Links to download the uncertainty resource package
Minecraft ⇒ 1.18.1 + 1.17.1 + 1.16.5 + 1.13.2 + 1.12.2
Mail Uncertainty 1.18.1 Resource Pack 1.17.1 / 1.16.5 (Quality 32x texture) appeared first HDPackMod.
How can I download this file to my computer or mobile device ?
Firstly, Follow our Telegram Channel.
Then you can download the file from the download link given below.
You can download it for free from our @modmenuapk telegram channel for thousands of game modes.